Attitude...

Thanks for the kind words about my attitude Mary....but I will readily admit that it is not always the best every single day!! LOL....but then whose is?!? I am finding as the time progresses with this illness that one must LOOK ....even DIG on some days...for the best! Small things....come the easiest for me...a bird singing...the sun shining...a good piece of chocolate...and other days it is bigger things....the laughter of a child...the ability to do my art...the connection with good and honest people...and then it could be...laughing as a child sings a song over the phone to you...seeing a dream come true....dreaming a bigger dream...
I guess what I am saying is that I have come to realize that some things are important....some things are not....somethings are completely out of my control so why fret to much about them...some things just unfold and you have to roll with it...
Is it easy????? NO!! Some days it is the most difficult thing that I do....but I am learning...that lesson of patience...I am learning to see things in a positive way...I am learning to see the simple things...for if nothing else...still after these 58 years I am learning that I am a work in progress!
Be Well....

No comments: