Not to worry....

First let me say THANK YOU to all who have E-mailed me privately to see if everything is fine here in upstate NY.....
NOT TO WORRY....I took a little R and R to rejuvenate...to regroup...to re-energize!
Things here remain the same....we are currently waiting for the new Doctor appointments...which should come soon...So it seemed like a good time to take a little time off from the routines of the day....quiet time...down time...
We all need to do that it order to best serve ourselves and others....for strength comes from caring for yourself first...as selfish as that might seem on some days....but I am feeling better....a little clearer in my thinking....and ready to face anything that might be ahead of us....
Spring is in the air and it is certainly one of my favorite times of the year....a rebirth after a long winters sleep....the stirring of the soul....of life....time to strengthen the roots...and tend to the garden of love....
THANK YOU ....THANK YOU...THANK YOU....for the kindness that you bestow upon me and mine in order to tend to my soul garden!
Be well....

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Thanks Patty, for the reminder of all the things spring is about. Funny how sometimes one can't see what's right in front of her nose!