RELAX...


I was reminded yesterday that I have not posted....well, you know what they say..."No news is GOOD news"
The trip to and from Cleveland (4 hours each way) and the game (the Brown's WON for the first time this year)
all went well....Dressed warmly and prepared for any type of weather (ie: rain gear...under armor...hats and gloves) as the Doctor ordered!!  All the cold weather gear was used...luckily not the rain gear!  The trip however took its toll and it took 2 days to recover ....but he is looking forward to this weekend....This time however he will be staying over night for Saturday and Sunday (my brother in law is going) This should take the
sting out of the back and forth....
Not sure what I will do over the weekend....but you can bet it involves a bottle of my new favorite wine....
Appropriately called......RELAX!

3 comments:

Merry ME said...

Woohoo!

Joani said...

I'll drink to that!

Merry ME said...

so, how did you spend your free time?