Comfortable...

I was totally comfortable in my skin yesterday as I hosted the family gathering...
this is the first one I have had at my house where the entire family was present!(actually in several years)
Everyone was having a good time as they arrived at 1:00 and the last ones left around 8:00...
I actually had a wonderful holiday weekend...and felt more like myself than I have in a very long time...laughing and joking...talking...
I think this is a really good sign!
UPDATE:
My friend, started chemo, and after 2 1/2 weeks in the hospital has come home...just trying to get comfortable and heal the best way possible...The chemo treatment is done thru a shunt in the chest and lasts for 24 hours every 2 weeks...they are not sure at this point if it will be done at home or in the hospital... Going back to the Oncologist in 2 weeks....I hope to be back to see them within the next several weeks..
BE WELL

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Laughing and joking is ALWAYS a good sign.
Three cheers for you!