Just the right words....

This is a picture (showing off his long hair and acting silly) of my son J....He is a warm and caring son who has been a joy in my life....but he is a man of few words....rarely tells you to much in the personal department....but always there when the chips are down or to make you laugh...give you the best bear hugs and share his love....but he sent this letter to Michael....I will share part of it with you.....
"since I met you, you knew what was going on....So did I....We immediately meshed....You taught me all I could be...baseball was easy, I loved it...Thanks coach....If not for you I wouldn't have played so long....I look up to you and thank you for raising me as your SON...I love you....I hope I am the person you thought I could be..."
He touched us deep with these words....
We love you too J.....
You are MORE than we could of possibly imagined!

No comments: