silence...

Please once again accept my sincere apology for being silent...but I have been out of sorts...trying to make some sense of things ...trying to bring a little reality to my life...working in the garden...playing with the little love...
I think that the last 2 years have finally caught up to me...I am feeling a little drained...and I am trying to re-energize myself....the sun is helping...digging in the earth is helping....and going to see the Doctor is helping...
All in all things are going along....and we are trying to do things that we have listed at least several times a week....but at the moment....I am taking a down time to regroup....
Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do! LOL
Be Well...

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

I'm thinking about a caterpillar, all snug and warm in its cocoon resting in the sun just waiting for the next part of the journey.

Rest, my friend. DO what you have to do to relax and rejuvenate. It sounds like you are doing the right things for your body and soul. No apologies needed.

Be at peace. Know you are loved.