Spring Cleaning....

Do you ever feel the need to do some spring cleaning???? Not just in your house but in your life...in your soul??? I have been feeling that need a great deal lately....cleaning....cleaning up...cleaning out...Sometimes I clutter myself with so much stuff that I feel like a hoarder (LOL) Maybe I should go on one of those reality shows! (it's really not that bad!) Lately I have been noticing a difference in my attitude....and I think I need an adjustment! Things that once seemed smooth now seem to have very rough areas...things that once seemed so important now lack in there importance....TIME TO CLEAN....clear out the cobwebs....clean up the messes....begin to feel fresh and shiny and new!!
I am aware that I judge things lately...a right or wrong...good or bad...so I have decided to clean...to get on with that act of living my life...attending to it....flourishing with it....taking it bit by bit....not worrying so much if I make a mistake (easier said then done!!) make room to grow....
Today, I start spring cleaning! Both of my home and my soul.....I am stepping into it.....I am trying to get past the barriers of my own making...I will stop trying to plot my escape from this...stop finding one bad excuse after another that keeps me in a holding pattern....
I am stepping into it....soap and water in hand....good thoughts surrounding me....I will pay attention to the details....and bring it to find myself at home with myself....

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Oooh, good message. I needed that reminder. I know because I'm already saying to myself: I don't have time today, but I'll get to it soon!