Cramming....

There are 31 days this month....We are currently at the 7th day....and I am wondering....

JUST HOW MANY THINGS CAN WE CRAM INTO THIS MONTH!! (LOL)

We had a fabulous time in Baltimore with our friends....and the little one made the trip (7.5 hours because of all the stops we made!) wonderfully....
I started my Ti Chi classes and I really think I will like these....taking them for an hour 4 times a week...
There is a local festival coming up that a friend of my daughters' is in and I will be helping her out...plus a night time street party that we attend annually...there is a function I take my mother to every year down at the lake....there is a concert and dinner out....there is a trip to Cleveland for 4 days that features a baseball game and a day at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Several dinners out with friends are planned this month.....

WHY?????

Because next month we start chemo again and that will take up all 31 days....
So we plan to enjoy all we can....while we can!
Hope you do too!
Be well...

No comments: