joy...
passion...
creativity...
power...
wisdom...
love...
life.

Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009....
for the joy it has brought my way...awakenings that have stirred within me....dreams that have danced in front of me....love that is abundant...and my life.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for the passion that I have found...creativity that has flowed....and wonderment that has been brought to my attention.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for the strength I found deep within...for the power that strength has brought me...and for the wisdom that strength has provided me.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for intentions that were followed through...for moments of true clarity...for the gratitude my heart feels.
As I leave this year behind me my heart is full...my thoughts are clearer...This year goes out with a new moon....a new BLUE moon...reminding me to be ever present in the now....as this new year only comes around once!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This is the final post I did for my affirmation journal....but I thought I would share it here too...
Tomorrow I will do my list for the new year....from the questions
that I found several posts below this one....I will also tie up my 2009 journal with a ribbon and place it away for safe keeping and begin a new journal with the WORD I pick for the year....and I am starting a gratitude journal again this year....5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT TODAY! and will design that cover...all in all this year with all its ups and downs has had far more GOOD things in it than bad...
May you head into 2010 with a song in your heart...laughter on your lips and love surrounding you....Blessings and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all who come here....

1 comment:

the glitzy gypsy said...

I love you and your positive attitude--I hated 2009 and am damn glad it is over! And I am going to do what I can to make this year an awesome one to remember--so next New Year's Eve--I can be positive like my good friend Pattie!!!!!!!!!