Update...

Happy Holidays....
A moment ago I realized that I have not given an update.....Must be all those lights flickering on and off! LOL..... We are still waiting for approval from the VA for the CAT scan....Michael's new teeth are being made and he will have a fitting for them on Wednesday!! (yeah!!)
Michael is hoping that the CAT scan is not scheduled till after Christmas (not my wish!) I can understand that he does not want any news to disrupt his holiday....So I will make NO effort now to get this process going faster than it will under normal red tape!
The holidays are approaching rapidly....I am making a list...checking it twice!! Deciding to take on all the invitations that come our way this year if only for a very short visit....It is hard to do this, but I am UP to it!! So festivities are being planned....the calendar is getting filled with parties and socializing....and the twinkle is in my heart and eyes!!
May it also be in yours!!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Love this post and the also the newest one. Blessings to you and yours.