Whril Wind....

It has been a weekend of whirl wind partying!! Festive and bright! We have gathered with friends for great conversations...fabulous food and drinks in the decorative homes of friends...We have been surrounded by friends of old and making new ones...What a wonderful time sharing stories...of travel ...of children and grandchildren...of new births...and even of those passing...We were among other Veterans who are going through their own health trials...we talked to WWII veterans...we celebrated young veterans coming home from overseas....
So I pause this morning....and give thanks for being able to once again be surrounded by all this love....I give thanks for my family...my friends...my good life....I pause and I reflect on how far I have ventured with both my professional and my personal life this year....The precious love of a child who adores us...and who is close enough so I get to see him every week...The happiness that is right in front of me that I sometimes over look...
This holiday season that is before me, is allowing me to be more aware of what it is that is most important in my life....sometimes it just takes a word...a thought...a gentle touch from a love one or even a stranger to open up your heart and let everything pour in...
Wishing all the happiness and love of this season....
Open your heart and let it all pour in!

No comments: