safe...warm...

I have been following the snow storm in the Eastern part of the U.S. Where I have many friends who live there....I have talked to a few of them....and I am smiling this morning...smiling at how despite what is going on they are laughing...and loving the snow!! They are playing in it...up to their knees and higher...and enjoying the beauty of it....and it reminded me...that is what it is all about....putting on your hip high boots....wading thru that which might not be pleasant and moving forward....laughing....smiling at the adversity of it....finding the joy in the day...
We can process the things we are going through anyway we wish....We can say "poor me...why is this happening to poor poor me!?" Or we can dig out our hip high boots...pull up our knickers...
grab a hold of our hats and get on with it...
Now...I am happy to say that the snow here in upstate NY is minimal...which by the way is unusual! But...I do know that I have my hip high boots on....my knickers pulled up to my chin....and my hat securely on my head today....moving forward!!
STAY WARM AT HEART!

2 comments:

terri st. cloud said...

YOU are the queen of getting thru!!!
glad the snow's giving you a break!
i'll be glad to take your share the rest of the season! waving at you!

Merry ME said...

The snow is a real metaphor for life isn't it! Between you and Terri and Dani I'm thinking I better go buy myself some hip boots and start coping!