and the beat goes on...

I am trying not to let any moss grow under my feet!! LOL...making lists of things that I would like to have done...that should be done...things that have been put on lists before...but this time I REALLY mean it!! (LOL) I have a lovely living room that has a very "cave" like appearance ...taupe on the top half...a chair rail and then a deep burgundy on the bottom...with Michael's failing eye sight...we have to lighten this up...especially BEFORE the gray winter weather..(as much as I hate to think about that approaching us!) I have to hire someone to do this however...it is just to big of a job for little me!! I am relying on a friend to give me a name of someone who is really good...as much as I hate to see this happen...perhaps change is a good thing! I am finding more and more lately that "change" happens...it happens without you knowing it...it happens with a purpose...it happens because it needs to...and you can look at it from a negative side or a positive side....I am CHOOSING to look at it from a positive side...because we make our own happiness after all...and that is something I am very aware of lately also...
Be Well...

No comments: