don't lose sleep...

When I talked to one of the Oncologist yesterday...that is what he told me..."don't lose sleep"  this weekend...all the results and the game plan should be in place by Monday....Seems that the x-rays are at the office but not the technicians findings....So what we know is:....2 tumors in the neck area...and several under the right collar bone area...but NONE anywhere else...stomach...pelvic areas look good!  So with that information...we are going about our weekend as planned....The son is coming over this afternoon to cook out before he heads off for a 5 day jaunt in Vegas!  We attended the "grip tape"opening last night...and found lots of wonderful art for skateboards...I even purchased a piece to hang in my studio....Mine had not sold yet...but it was early and the show is up for a month....my daughter's 2 pieces sold...and so did my son's piece....VERY PROUD!  And off to a art festival over in the trendy area of the city tomorrow....So we continue on...continuing on!!
BE WELL....

No comments: