Here I am...

I am deep into this class....LEARNING...DISCOVERING (RE-DISCOVERING)...EXPLORING...
Finding myself as I do a time line of my life....It is very hard at times...and yet very wonderful at others...
But the biggest thing I am learning is...the things that we thought took up so much of our lives ONLY
took up such a little space on the time line...but shaped how we feel,  how we look, how we interact with
others and ourselves. I am unlocking and re-discovering things about myself which is allowing me to make
sense of why I feel the way I do about so many things...and how I need to let some of it slip away...
SO...I AM HERE...( just sort of working in the studio)
It has been a mild week....Blood work Monday has come and gone along with the final shot for the boosting
of the white cells (well at least until we have the blood counts checked again) I had my bone density test done...and I do have some problems with Osteoporosis...A game plan will be put into action for that (just like Sally Fields! What do you want for a 59 year old!)
All in all....It's feeling good once again to be ME!
BE WELL...

1 comment:

Joani said...

It's good 2 hear that U R enjoying this class & it is giving U some good. I hope that it continues. Stay well.