Questions...

I am going to rediscover MYSELF this year....taking care of my health...and making use of my time better...
While cleaning in the studio today I came across this poem that I wrote down (who knows when) and it struck a cord in me....

what in your life is calling you?
when all the noise is silenced,
the meetings adjourned,
the lists laid aside,
and the wild iris blooms by itself in the dark forest,
what still pulls on your soul?

in the silence between your heartbeats hides a summons.
do you hear it?
name it, if you must,
or leave it nameless,
but why pretend it is not there?

         ...The Terma Collective

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

Oh my, was that written for me?
I feel like I'm lost in the woods and all I can see is trees!
Dumb metaphor, I know, but which way do I go?
Hope all is well - or as well as it can be - in your home.

Joani said...

I luv the moments of calmness and silentness. When everything is so quiet & U actually can hear your breath & your heart. The touching of mother earth is so very calming and so giving of living.