There BACK!

Over the weekend we noticed that the tumors in Michael's lymph glands were starting to appear again...a little
swelling under his chin and a small pea like lump....This morning...FULL BLOWN tumors....bigger than a golf ball and hard as a rock...(that is how quickly they can progress) So I called the Doc and we went right into the office....they were running around checking with other Doctors to figure out what action to take next....He has already been on 3 different types of chemo in the past 2.5 years...none of them held the cancer from growing very long (the longest was 6 months....the shortest, this time was 3 months) So...on Monday, we are trying another type of chemo....keep us in your thoughts that this one might hold him for longer than 3 months as we are running out of options....
BE WELL
 

3 comments:

Merry ME said...

Oh Patty (and Michael)

I'll keep you in my prayers forever and a day.
I wish there was something more I could say or do. I, perhaps more than anyone right now, know all you can do is take each moment as it comes, rejoice in the things that make you smile and throw the rest in the trash.

Keeping you close.

terri st. cloud said...

you're always in my prayers. just wanted you to remind you right now as i'm hoping you hang on to all the energy your friends are sending you. we're right there with you guys....

Joani said...

Oh....
I know there is nothing I can do but pray for Michael's well-being as well as yours. U know I'm thinking of U.