April 3....2009

I can't even begin to explain the feelings I have this morning....It is a rainy day here in upstate...
but I feel re-energized! Today, is the anniversary of my father's passing....it would of been my parents anniversary also....So a double whammy for my mother.....but today, I reflect on how much love my father brought into my life....how wonderful and beautiful he made me feel almost all the time....I was my fathers' QUEEN (I had won a beauty contest when I was in my Junior year!!...tiara ...sash...and the wave perfected!!) But more than that he laughed with me..gave me a sense of humor and a quick wit....Got to love that....
So today, I am feeling all those emotions and more....I am planning a trip to Florida, as Michael wants to make sure that our little love of a grandson has something to remember him about...He is only 4 right now, so memories will be important....
We are in a "resting" time right now....and the Doctor has told us that if we are going on vacation...NOW is the time to do that.....So.....off to the Magic Kingdom....hopefully the beginning of May!!

1 comment:

the glitzy gypsy said...

Oh My Gosh--A Lil Mickey Magic------just what the Dr. ordered!!!!
Planning is so fun...enjoy my friend!
hugs,
bb