And so it is...

Healing time....went to the dentist bright and early this morning....have to return again on Thursday....It is now healing time! They got a bit upset with him this morning for not drinking enough fluids yesterday...or having soft foods.....He said .."they kicked my ass" yesterday and he slept on and off ...only waking enough to take a pain pill or an antibiotic...It's just the body's' way of shutting down when we have so much going on I think....sleep...the cure to all....Wonder if I could master that one! Might be a good idea seeing as I survive on about 5 hours of sleep a night....(but then I do take those beloved naps!! LOL)
It is a typical gray and cold fall day here in upstate..(high of 40!) So the heat is on....the car is in the garage....and me....well...I am getting into the paint today....FINALLY!

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

A color palette of paint and a nice long nap. Does it get any better than that?

Enjoy!

the glitzy gypsy said...

Hi Honey..

Glad to hear from you--sounds like you and Mr. Mike have been through hell on earth. Give him a big hug from me! And while you are at it--give yourself a big hug from me too...please keep posting--I miss you when you are gone..
Love you guys,
bb