Magic...

It took me many years to be able to put my car in the garage....BUT this year I did it!! The garage is clean enough to place one new Kia inside it for the winter months ahead!! All the summer gear is put inside too...the table.. the chairs....the grill.....
AND THEN MAGIC HAPPENS....
It is a beautiful day here in upstate NY....A day for being outside in the sun... for perhaps the last time without a jacket on.....So with no table to sit at....a blanket was spread on the grass...which is longer and will not be cut again before winter....so it gave a soft cushion....and breakfast was served on it...fresh coffee and fruit...french toast and warm maple syrup...apple cider...
and LIFE just can't get much more MAGICAL than sharing this with a 4 year old.....

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

And you didn't even have to say Abracadabra? It sounds like heaven.

Yesterday as I was loading groceries into my car I couldn't help but overhear a rather frazzled mom trying to coerce her son into his carseat. I'd guess he was 3 or 4. As mom's voice got more shrill I had to hold myself back from asking if I could just borrow the kid for a few hours. I think we would have all been blessed!