Finally....if you can imagine...

Today was the final day of the extraction of ALL of the teeth....bone had to be removed today also.
Tough day....lots of TLC going on here....
Can you imagine? I mean really having to have all your teeth extracted! I've only had one done here and there....and that was an ordeal....The dental team is giving out medals for this procedure!
So now he heals.....waiting for the swelling to go down....and the last of the stitches to be removed.
Then on to NEW teeth....to be made and fitted....another series, but the end result will give him something to SMILE about!
Chemo has been postponed till the end of the month...BREAK TIME! Finishing up just before Christmas....So here we are still hanging on....still moving forward....
Makes you stop and think of how strong you really are!
SMILE WIDE TODAY!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Isn't there a song about growing inch by inch? I've got a melody going through my head, but I can't remember the words. But as I read your post, I am thinking at how the process (s) you are going through is a slow moving thing, but it is getting done and soon it will be behind you. This is a good thing. Smiling with you!

Blessings for quick healing.