Random morning thoughts....

So I was talking to a dear heart last night on this machine....we had a conversation about what we and anyone exposes of our self to the world....I mean, how many people REALLY know us?....
I am under the impression that you expose that what you are comfortable with to most people ...but there are a select few who know your heart....Here....I try very hard to expose my heart...to all who read it...but here are some random thoughts this morning that expose me just a little bit more....
I adjust...I am a survivor...I am a strong person (even in times of weakness)
my life has never been nor will it ever be based on what I have...or where I might be going next...for all of my adult life it has been based on the simplest of things
Perhaps to some that is a lack of ambition...not to want to be head of the class...top of the pole...leader of the pack....for me...it has worked...allowing me
to accept and enjoy the smallest of things in life...laughter...love...joy...things that money cannot buy...I have never been one to believe that my situations now or ever was SO BAD that I would not carry on (well maybe a couple times but only for moments in the big scheme of things) but rather I would take a hold of whatever was going on...face it head on...deal with it...and get on with it...
Find the best in whatever was happening...the lessons...and learn and grow...
I believe I have done that a few times in my life....and I know it has served me well....Some people strive for fame and fortune.... but fame and fortune is not high on the list for me...personal satisfaction...love...happiness...top of my list!
my life lessons have served me well to get through what I am going through now...this part of my life where although I am a caregiver I am not the person who is dealing with the struggles...The one thing that it is teaching me...a lesson that is coming through loud and clear is PATIENCE....something that needed to be worked on...and something that I hope I am working on....

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Bravo!
Well said!
I love your blog because of your honesty.
I covet your ability to be patient.
It makes me want to try harder.