echo gram...

Up and out of the house at the ungodly hour of 7:45 this morning...in order to get the hospital for an echo gram....My day started way to early for me!! (at least with the respect of getting in the car and out of the house on a cold morning!) So once again....we wait....to find out results....Michael's blood work looks pretty good....but it appears as if he might have an infection somewhere....and now the question is ....where???? His protein level (which is the B cell cancer) has not changed at all since his last round of chemo (Feb. 09)....It is at 9.1 (normal is 4) although at one time it was 9.8 the chemo has stopped the growth of this cancer a bit....because he wants to continue with this line of treatment I am getting the impression that he is putting on a "good face" with side effects...and pushes himself a bit to make me believe he is doing OK....If he really thinks after 27 years of being with someone I am not aware of what he is doing....well....he is mistaken!! LOL...but for now as I "watch" and I will let him think he is pulling a fast one!! LOL....sometimes you just have to let them believe that they are getting away with something..pulling the wool over your eyes so to say...sometimes you just have to play the game!! LOL....

No comments: