Relief....

There is some relief just having this CAT scan over and done with.....the results will take a few days. Yesterday, they told us at the lab that because we are at a weekend don't be surprised if you don't hear from the Doctor till Monday....SO....the weekend is free I guess ...and I am keeping busy cleaning my studio which has become quite a mess this year....mainly because I just didn't care....piling things here and there....now to the point where if I don't clean it there is nowhere to work....I have a small space to create in as I do my affirmations daily...but it is just a small fraction of what size this room is!! So this weekend I will continue to tackle this job...small steps to trying to clean up the mess of my own creating! Things happen like that I guess when you aren't aware...or don't want to be aware of your surroundings....when other things seem to get in the way....But I don't want to feel cluttered anymore....I want to feel free....FREE to do and be ME....to create to my hearts content....So if that means I have to clean house...(in more rooms than one!) than that means I have to clean house!

No comments: