He said....She said....

Michael never complains...I mean NEVER! He can be having a very rough day...and half the time I don't even know what is going on unless he tells the Doctor....Last night he was all wrapped up in a blanket....feeling very cold (a side effect of the chemo) even though the temp in this house was 70
(me in short sleeves!! a little to sauna like!!) and he tells me he has a shooting pain in his left side of his face....his lip is numb on that side also....I mean, the pain was so bad that he actually took a pain pill....and that never happens, even when he was having his teeth extracted....So, I said to him that I am going to call the Doctor....he says....wait till morning....Fast forward to a few hours sleep for me....and he says when asked how he is this morning....still wrapped in a blanket....OH...GOOD...really....GOOD.....
She said to herself.....Do I believe this?????????????????? Or does he just not want me to call the Doctor??????? HUMMMMMMM.....she said to herself! Have to keep my sleepy eyes open today!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Your strong, pain tolerant husband is lucky to have you. I tend to call the doctor at the first sign of a stoic grimace. I also hover and say repeatedly say things like "R U Okay?" which is kind of a stupid question under the circumstances, but I ask it anyway.

May the Divine One surround your home with healing grace.