could it be????

The snow has melted here....I saw a Robin....
Could it almost be Spring here in upstate NY in 9 more days?
Michael spent the day in the Oncology office yesterday....I watched the little love (who has eye infections)
It was a long and draining day....Michael needed to have IV fluids again (he is very dehydrated) and he
needed an antibiotic IV....now he is on oral antibiotics....He goes into the hospital on Tuesday for his out patient medi-port to be put in...right after we will go to the Oncology clinic to have blood drawn and see if the counts  are good enough for chemo....keeping our fingers crossed that they are....
I am taking an hour to go to the little loves house as he is home from school and Michael's doctor highly suggested that with Michael's very low immune system he not be around a sneezey and runny nose little one...who forgets to wash his hands! So I am the between guy....between when Mommy goes to work and
Daddy can pick him up....We are all working together....and I do not want to be gone to long....
BE WELL....

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

Don't YOU forget to wash your hands!

I'll be thinking of you both on Tuesday.

Joani said...

A robin...how exciting 4 U. If I could, I'd send U some of our sunshine....88-F yesterday. Thinking of U & Michael on Tues....am sure that all will be well. Hugs.