Funny Face Glasses...

I am sure everyone has seen these glasses....You can pick them up at the dollar store and for years we have had many pairs of these around to cause a grin and a giggle...My husband, Michael is one who LOVES gags...loves to tell the same jokes and get the reactions from people for his sense of humor...and today, is no exception...We have had several conversations on the subject of death and how people respond to it...how people mourn....Now...my good husband LOVES these glasses...and I have been informed that when the end is here...when the gathering at a loving place comes to CELEBRATE HIS LIFE....I am to purchase 100 pairs of these glasses...and 100 whoopee cushions!! And hand them out instead of mass cards...with a note tied to them that is to read....LAUGHTER FUELS THE SOUL....and I WANT TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU LAUGHING!
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE....
Now, I know there will be some people who think this is NOT acceptable....But for me...for me right now...It certainly made me laugh even amongst the tears....It certainly made me know why it was that I fell in love with this man in the first place...For he certainly has made me laugh more often than not over the past 27 years....And I do celebrate his life today as we surround our selves with the littlest of loves our 3 1/2 year old grandson (almost 4 MOMA!! his name for me!!)
and smile and laugh throughout this day....May you also find something that brings a smile to your face today....For it fuels your soul.

No comments: