No One Knows...

Living with a terminally ill loved one is a very difficult thing to do on any given day...We consider it a "GOOD" day when your feet hit the ground in the morning....hoping that the rest of the day goes as smoothly as that...
No one knows how long we each have on this earth...Every given moment someone is losing a loved one...The one thing we do have is this moment...right here...right now...to sooth, display, comfort, and show the love that we have within for the people that we love.
Sometimes we harbor things...past things where we felt "wronged" by someone...we put them in a place without letting go...knowing fully well that we are all human...we all make mistakes...we all hurt people without meaning to...Today...I let go of some of my past hurt in order to be more present for the "LIVING" that we are doing....And although this living is not what we are accustomed to....it is still a time to find the love...the humor...the joy of life....
So today, my feet...my husband's feet...hit the ground....Today...I vow to be present...to show my love....today, is a GOOD DAY!

No comments: