A poem...

May Today
for Pattie and Michael

May today be full
of moments, rare and beautiful

Morning snuggles and aromas
light and gratitude,
grace

Afternoon togetherness,
rest and comfort,
ease

Gentle dusk serenity,
accepting twilight,
peace

Nighttime prayers and dream journeys
healing in darkness,
faith,
hope,
LOVE

~Robin O'Neal 2/7/09

We received this wonderful heart written poem from a friend that I met at a retreat some 4 years ago...along with a card that carried more messages of promise and love...and a book to inspire me as I travel this path....
My mail box has been overflowing with good wishes...white healing light...love and peace...blessings and prayers....And my heart if so full....I thank you all....Queen Mum (Phyllis)
and Marney for the wonderful cards received this very day....This is the week that we looked forward to and this is the coming week that we dread at the same time....
Thank you all...Barb...Brenda...Terri...Luna...Lisa...Pat...Sheila...Glenda...Betty Boo...Swaney...Swestie...Journeyer...Goddess...Linda...JoAnna...and all who come here with their wishes and love...Thank You...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that this picture and my poem are in the same post... actually, I'm simultaneously giggling and tearing up. So much love -- and that IS what it's all about, right?
Much love to you all -- and sweet dreams,
Robin