Getting better all the time...

I am starting to feel better....and actually took an outing to a local Art show yesterday....The day was sunny but just the right temperature! And I got to run into many of my local Artist friends who spur me on to make more art....write more articles...do more things! FOR ME! LOL....
I feel as if I have been in a resting mode lately....but now with a deadline or two looming in front of me I guess I best get on the stick as they say! Fall is in the air....and we are now one year into this journey....not knowing exactly where it is going still... I proceed with caution...Life has a funny way of continuing on despite some swirling and twirling...We fall...we get up....we twirl...we swirl...we laugh...we cry....We do the best we can with each given day. As I approach the anniversary of this year and all that has gone on....I wonder about some choices I have made...Right or wrong...I am aware today that trying to go back and redo some things just doesn't make sense....it just causes more and more questions to come up....
So I embrace this beautiful fall day....thankful that the sun is shining....the birds are singing...and life continues on...
And being a Hallmark day (Grandparents Day) I get to have a day with the little love....life just can't get better than that....

2 comments:

Pat Dalke said...

Dear Pattie:

That still small voice within is sometimes so hard to hear when whirling and twirling...looking back over the journey is good but, you are so right not to agonize over choices made. In that case the past is the past.

The time taken for yourself while on the journey often provides for hearing that "still small voice of wisdom".

Sometimes wisdom is gained as we travel on the path and looking back provides us with glimpses of it.

Living in the moment when circumstances allow, soaking up the beauty of the day, is such a gift. A gift that restores.

Be well, both of you,

Pat

Pat Dalke said...

Pattie:

We ran out yesterday to get our flu shots, you recent post reminded me...knock on wood, the shots over the last 3 years have kept us well so we can be around Dan safely...now we wonder about the H1-N11, not for ourselves, but for those with compromised immune systems.