ONLY 2 ...

Only 2 teeth were pulled today....Which is a nice change of pace...but I do get to place my gloved hand (plastic ones that were provided) along with dental hygiene instructions inside someone elses mouth for the next three days to pop out a plastic stint that was made and then use a special rinse to clean the area....Now doesn't that sound like SO MUCH FUN!! LOL.... So I am now learning why I did not become a dental hygienist!! Hopefully however this will be a much easier way to go then the last time....They did not change his meds and he seems to be clotting much better this time around. We will go back to the Dentist tomorrow and Friday to have things taken care of there in the morning....and then on to more teeth next week....All has to be done by the 21st so that it does not interfer with the chemo treatment. I will say, that I seem to be handling this a great deal better than the shots! Or maybe I'm just getting use to all this medical stuff that I have to do...HUMMMMM.....interesting!!

No comments: