Sunday...

The side effects of this round of chemo was not as bad...perhaps ones body gets accustomed to this poison....I have been lost in thoughts lately...a bit of a "funk" ...not really sure where it came from or how it was brought about....Part of me is feeling a little cabin fever...part of me is feeling sad...part of me is feeling lonely in some ways...and part of me is feeling good that this round is over...part of me is feeling creative...and yet part of me just wants to take a nap... I wonder sometimes how all this can be happening....I wonder what the outcome will be...and yet, I don't want to know the outcome yet...My mind plays tricks with me...laughing one moment...crying the next....Emotions....always good to have but sometimes hard to bare. I am rambling here...late on Sunday evening....tomorrow starts another week...

No comments: