No Clue...

I have no clue as to what Blogger did with the Sister A ...LOL But it is probably better that it disappeared...Seeing as I have always know she was self centered so I really wasn't surprised....And I am feeling better today...So I will get to those things when I get to those things and not a second before I am ready to do that...I have been working on a project that needs to be completed within the next few weeks...and I have been playing in the gardens...washing windows...putting in screens!! Feeling like I can "bring home the bacon AND fry it up in the pan"! (if you are to young to remember that commercial I am sorry!)

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

Oh I wish I had your energy. I keep starting projects but have yet to complete one. I feel like I'm living in chaos. Trying to tell myself creation (of self, ideas, the universe, whatever) is born of chaos. Right now it just seems, messy!

Good for you to stay busy creating.

Joani said...

Energy....wish I had a bit more. In Arizona the weather is becoming HOT...over 100 degrees yesterday. I don't like the heat. So, I'm up early doing the things that need to be done in the yard and the rest of the day I hibernate. Just something that is done. I did read about the sisters and left a comment. Am glad you are passed it and will get to it if and when it feels right.
luv & hugs.