Another Day Down...

Today, we went for the blood washing...I actually had a nice time there today...the office was very festive and everyone...even the patients seemed to be in such good spirits with the approaching holiday...there was cookies...and candy...and a YUMMMMMMY fruit arrangement from editable arrangements (the fruit is cut in the shape of stars and dipped in chocolate...there is melon...and strawberries...and pineapple and orange slices...and the smell is so sweet and heavenly) If you have never had one...I swear they are the best thing!!! The staff was at their peak of perfection as usual...and today was a good day!! Hopefully now, all will be well...there are some side effects tonight...but I will monitor them closely.... as I prepare for the holiday here at home with family...I am actually feeling somewhat like a kid tonight as I start to arrange and rearrange the house for the 14 people who will be here for brunch....the wine glasses are washed for mimosa's ...the cocktail glasses in neat rows for the bloody mary's ...and ME....I don't have to drive anywhere that day...So I can have a cocktail or two!! LOL
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....................

3 comments:

the glitzy gypsy said...

and to all---a happy and healthy New year!!
I love you!
bb

Anonymous said...

I too expect to have a mimosa or two at Christmas brunch.

CHEERS !!!!

Square-Peg Karen said...

Pattie, just came over to see what was new...am so glad you had a nice time today (so like you to have a nice time doing even the darndest hard stuff!!)

I've no idea what a mimosa is, but it sounds good..and i'm picturing you with people around - having your mimosa..hoping hubby's side effects are very minimal tonight..wishing you a new year filled with joy..and less doctors!

(p.s. the picture -christmas boy! - wonderful!!!!!)