The kindness of....

Strangers...and friends...and loved ones....Today, when I got back from a short shopping trip the
driveway was shoveled....I was getting ready to rip Michael a new one...thinking that he had done that! When I asked him if he shoveled...he said NO...someone in a snowsuit with a ski mask on did...My heart lit up...it was the neighbor across the street....a young 20 something man with 2 small children ...whose wife I was talking to the other day as we both retrieved our mail..She asked if Michael was OK as she had seen that he has not been going to work...and I told her a little of what we have been going through....And today, they reached out...from across the street with an act of kindness that made my heart swell....And then there is Terri who is an online friend, who is sending me some books...to help to remind me to take care of my own soul...and all who come here...friends that I know in real life...friends that I have come to know in cyber life...There is my Auntie M (who is really not related to me at all) but who has been my benefactor and life line on many occasions...My son...my daughter...My life long friends who support me with calls and cards....my family who has done EVERYTHING possible to ease my troubles...Special people who surround me with such kindness that I am overwhelmed...Special loves that support and send loving and healing light my way...
Nets that have been cast lovingly to catch me if I fall...Angels in the form of written words and heart felt deeds....Today....I am so aware of the kindness of others... Today...I am aware of the blessings that are in my life...

No comments: