Once again....THANK YOU!

Every evening I receive an E-mail from the Brave Girls Club...(you can sign up for it by clicking the link here)
Last night the mail really struck a cord with me...especially because I have been silent here this week...So I am going to share part of it with you here...

"One kind person can make such a difference. One compassionate hand placed on a hand in distress can make such a difference. One phone call, one thank-you note, one sweet text message can make every bit of a difference. One job well done, one child rocked to sleep, one lunch packed, one single daisy given away can make such a difference.
One smile in the grocery store, one proclamation of forgiveness, one loaf of freshly baked bread, one handmade card, one offer to help can make such a huge difference.
It's the little things, gorgeous friend, that make the heroes. It's the one thing, after one thing, after one thing. It's that one person who makes the difference.
Be the one."

Thank you to all who have written here, and written me off line...who have sent the handmade cards, and books, who offer their hearts...for all the beautiful messages that touch my heart. The smile and the outstretched hand...
IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Be Well...

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

I just love the Brave Girls Club.
Their daily message is always uplifting.
I hope your days are full of things that make you smile.