Seven Ways to Have a Good Day
1. Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
2. Look at the sunny side of everything.
3. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
4. Be as enthusiastic about success of others as you are about your own.
5. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
6. Give everyone a smile.
7. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. (Christian D Larsen)
Posted by Patricia J. Mosca