Looking for peace...

The journey of dying for Michael is becoming a difficult one...Yesterday, he did not wake at all during the
day, but became restless during the evening...calling out things loudly and in repetition ...but after giving him
some meds to calm him down...he slept through the night....I have taken to sleeping on the sofa, but last
night I just had to sleep in my bed...getting 3 hours sleep before waking and going down stairs to check on him
before coming back upstairs for another 3 hours....
This morning, he was really restless....yelling out..."let me go" in succession 8 times...I assured him it was OK
to go while stroking his hand...assured him that we will all miss him, that he was loved and that all would be
fine here...he calmed down, he stopped shaking and he relaxed...I believe he is looking for peace...We are hanging on...
BE WELL...

3 comments:

terri st. cloud said...

holding you both......

Merry ME said...

You are doing a great job.

Joani said...

Love & hugs to you both.