back again...

I had taken a few days of R & R ...away from writing...away from typing...away from paints and pens ...Was it GOOD? well, that is a difficult thing to answer...it has caused some upheaval...but I am sure that things will work out exactly as they are suppose to....
Today, was blood work Monday...and the counts were acceptable...so I guess the booster shots did there thing...although I am finding that Michael is suffering from a great deal of headaches...and seems terribly confused most of the time...repeating...and repeating....and then repeating again ...that might be something I just have to get use to....PATIENCE!! a lesson that I am still trying to learn! So the eye surgery has been scheduled for Thursday...tomorrow is pre-admission testing at 8 AM...So we will be up and out early....And his new chair arrived today....So he now is in the lap of comfort as he sits...
I have many things to do to prepare myself for the days ahead when he will not be able to see hardly at all....but I am mentally getting myself prepared for that...and perhaps the snow will stop flying around upstate NY so much and the sun will shine....and life will appear to be better....
I am counting the days now till SPRING!

No comments: