Birth and Death...

There are few things in life that are a given....birth and death are the top two for me...
Today, I received word of 2 new babies....2 brand new lives to grace this earth...to bring to us happiness...joy...and love. 2 brand new babies...my heart is full with the wonder of it....Today, I received word of 2 people dealing with a death of a love one....2 people gone who once held the love of others in the palm of their hands...who laughed and sang and enjoyed a good life...2 people who will no longer grace this earth....
Birth and death....they sort of go hand in hand...for each day we step closer to the end in reality...some comes quicker than others, torn from us before the time would allow all the love to be shown (My friend Carol has witnessed that....Lisa...Lori along with so many others) What is apparent to me today...is today is IT....use IT...love IT...enjoy IT...expose all you are with all the love you have...because today is the day that you have to do that in...

No comments: