Making a come back...

For the last several days I have been in the paint....that is the term that I use when I am being creative! IN THE PAINT! WOW! It feels good...I have yet to be inspired enough to get back into my affirmations, but it will come when it is ready to...But the paint is making me happy. I am working on making a tote bag with my sister...PAINT AND SEW!! (I paint...she sews!) It is a good collaboration! My sister has been FABULOUS to me during this time...she has listened to me as I cried...listened to me as I voiced my fears...listened to be when I complain...she has made soup and brought over dinners on the long days of chemo or blood transfusions...she has taken me to the movies and out to lunch...My sister is a very religious person so she also prays for us every day...I am surrounded by a great many wonderful people...I realize how much that means...I also realize how some people "disappear" when things like this happen...and I wonder why...but I count my blessings for those who show their love...I count my blessings to all who comment on this site...I count my blessings tonight...and there are many!

No comments: